12hoist4u supplies her customers an unrivalled service by supplying hoisting, lifting and specialized transport professionals for both long and short term contracts.
When it comes to a specialist labour supplier, 12hoist4u can provide your company with the following professionals:
- Technical Authority
- Subject Matter Expert
- Rigging Engineer
- Integrated Transport and Heavy Lift Project Manager
- Heavy Lift Project Manager
- Heavy Lift Supervisor
- Offshore Heavy Lift Supervisor
- Offshore and Subsea Procedure Developer and Liftplan reviewer
- Crane and Transport Supervisor
- Appointed Person – Person in Charge – Competent Person
- Health and Safety Supervisor specialized in Hoisting and Lifting
- Auditor on Procedure Compliance
- Consultant for Incident Investigation
- Crane and Rigging Coach
- Trainer - Instructor
- Crane Coordinator
- Hoisting and Lifting Equipment Inspector
- Hoisting, Lifting and Specialized Transport Engineer
- Tower Crane Operator (saddle/luffing jib)
- Pedestrian Tower Crane Operator
- Mobile Tower Crane Operator
- Mobile Crane Operator
- Crawler Crane Operator
- Lattice Boom Heavy Lift Crane Operator
- Offshore Heavy Lift Crane Operator (1000 ton and above)
- Offshore Pedestal Crane Operator
- Offshore Knuckle Boom Crane Operator
- Offshore Subsea Crane Operator
- Pile Driving Crane Operator
- Side Boom Crane Operator
- Overhead Travelling Crane Operator
- Heavy Haulage Driver / Exceptional Transport Driver
- Self Propelled Modular Transporter (SPMT) Operator
- Gin Pole Truck Operator
- Winch Truck Operator
- Telehandler Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Operator
- Industrial Relocation Specialist - Technical Transport Specialist
- Rigger (onshore and offshore)
- Signaller - Banksman
All our employees are reference checked, identity checked, passed a medical examination and hold recognized qualifications that can be checked in their Personal Safety Logbooks. The competencies of our crane drivers, slingers, signallers and assessors are fully compliant to the international ISO 15513:2000 standard.
Our employees receive professional support and training on relevant safety issues and continuing change in legislation. Our ongoing commitment to the training and development of our entire workforce brings safety awareness and competence to an unrivalled level.
12hoist4u employees have worked as far afield as Canada, USA, Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia and many parts of Europe. Our hire desk staff and consultants have extensive experience of dealing with international contracts, i.e. visa applications and travel arrangements etc.
Just one call to 12hoist4u and we will provide a faxed/e-mailed quotation in line with your requirements and particular project. Our paperwork is designed to provide you with the total of charges, with no hidden costs.
Please click here
for our client enquiry form. Complete the information on the sheet and mail back to us immediately so we may proceed with the enquiry.
We will confirm price and availability as soon as we receive the enquiry form. Please ensure to supply as much information as possible to enable us to provide the suitable person for your contract. Thank you for placing your enquiry with 12hoist4u.