Crane operator Liebherr LR 1600
For a project in Europe we are looking for experienced crane operators on a Liebherr LR 1600, with a main boom, luffing jib and superlift configuration.
- Responsible for carrying out lifting operations on site in a safe manner
- Experience with rigging and de-rigging of a Liebherr LG 1600 with luffing jib and superlift configuration
- Operate crane under general supervision and to be responsible for the regular maintenance of all crane-related equipment
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions and pre-job arrangements
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy, and to elaborate daily or weekly reports on work progress
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Experience with operating the LR 1600 with luffing jib and in superlift configuration
- Experience with rigging and de-rigging of the crane
- Valid mobile crane operator certificate;
- Valid VCA basic elements of safety training (SCC) or similar;
- Safety is your key priority;
- Drivers license B-C;
- Flexible attitude regarding working hours;
- Experienced in working abroad for a long period of time.
All across Europe
You are invited to apply by using the button below and submit your resume. If you require more detailed information you can contact Peter Verhoef.
12hoist4u is specialized in staffing the market niche for hoisting & lifting, heavy lift and specialized transport with competent and experienced personnel. Our 12hoist4u professionals are well trained and motivated to securely and efficiently support our clients for short or longer periods of time. 12hoist4u's ambition is to bring professionals and clients together all over the World. Our aim is to become one of the leaders in the niche market to which we are fully dedicated: hoisting, lifting, heavy lift and specialized transport.