The function Offshore Assistant Heavy Lift Crane Operator is a necessary step if you want to work on the biggest offshore cranes worldwide. Before you can start working on the biggest offshore cranes you will need knowledge of offshore crane operations, safety while you working on the sea, cranes and equipment on the deck of our client. As Offshore Assistant Heavy Lift Crane Operator you be challenged with the mechanical operation of the crawler cranes, following instructions from the experienced deckcrew. You will be monitoring the instruments in the operator's cabin. Next to this you will check and report reguarly the mechanical functioning of the crane and machinery.
- To understand and strictly observe the emergency stop signs, radio and hand signals;
- To daily check for and report any defect or malfunction of the crane and its equipment;
- To verify proper functioning of lifting equipment
- To validate proper functioning of the cranes and equipment
- To monitor before lifting that lifts are properly hooked on and conditions are safe (e.g. no potential dropped objects);
- Goedkeuren van het hijsmateriaal en de positie van de haak.
- To attend the toolbox meeting at the start of your shift
- To keep crane equipment (including reels) and cabins orderly and tidy;
- Ensure a proper shift and job handover.
You are invited to apply by using the button below and submit your resume. We do require a motivation letter as well, otherwise we can't take your application in consideration. If you require more detailed information you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give us a call +31-(0)30-6342078
12hoist4u is specialized in staffing the market niche for hoisting & lifting, heavy lift and specialized transport with competent and experienced personnel. Our 12hoist4u professionals are well trained and motivated to securely and efficiently support our clients for short or longer periods of time. 12hoist4u's ambition is to bring professionals and clients together all over the World. Our aim is to become one of the leaders in the niche market to which we are fully dedicated: hoisting, lifting, heavy lift and specialized transport.